Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thoughts on EOL Literacy

My thoughts on this test were very mixed before, but once i got into it the test just all started coming back to me. The thing that worried me the most was failing and having to retake or remediate in this classroom. However i was inspired by my teacher and her rewards so the cracking down began.
My mind suddenly woke up and hit me, my memory became a lot better, my awareness was astonishing, and after answering every question I turned back around and acted like I was taking the test all over again reviewing my answer's as if I have never seen them. This would help me out in the long run with rewards and myself in the future.
People ask me still today what they think I made on the test. My answer will remain the same until the scores come out this summer "Advanced". I will continue to use the process of reviewing back on my answers after my test as I raise the bar to the better level of test taking.

No comments: